USED PROFESSIONAL-LEVEL SIGMA / MINOLTA / SONY GEAR at RIDICULOUS PRICES!!!

ideola

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Good glass is the most important equipment in the serious photographer's kit. If you shoot with Minolta Maxxum or Sony Alpha camera bodies, here is an opportunity to dramatically upgrade to professional level lenses at a fraction of the cost of new! These lenses are all from the Sigma APO EX line, which is their top-of-the-line pro-level gear. As such, these lenses are NOT the digital-specific versions, which can ONLY be used on crop-sensor digital bodies. These lenses will work with the older and current crop sensors in the Maxxum 7D and the Sony A300/500/700 series, but more importantly, they will work with NO vignetting on the newer A850/900 full frame DSLRs, as well as any of the full frame film cameras. In short, these are the best lenses for the money you can get for Minolta / Sony cameras, with full compatibility across the entire line.

Turn my misfortune into a Merry Christmas for you or your favorite Minolta/Sony shutterbug. On my most recent photo adventure, a freak gust of wind toppled my tripod, damaging my Minolta 7D camera body and primary lens. I've already started making the change to Canon, so I'm now liquidating all of my Minolta gear at less than 50% of street prices. All of these components are in excellent shape, no major damage to glass, with normal (minor) signs of wear on the lens caps and bodies.

I also have the two damaged pieces available for sale, as well as my old backup film rig.

###############################################
EXCELLENT CONDITION USED PRO GEAR

LENS TYPE: Sigma APO 300mm F2.8 EX DG (for Minolta Maxxum or Sony Alpha SLRs or DSLRs) SALE PENDING
DESCRIPTION: FIXED telephoto lens suitable for wildlife, sports, action, and long distance landscape work
LINK to SIGMA: Sigma - Lenses
INCLUDED: Fixed 300mm telephoto lens, complete with hood, soft front lens cover, rear lens cap, and original green storage case. Includes a circular polarizer for the drop-in, rear mount filter holder (46mm).
CONDITION: USED. This lens is approximately 7 years old, fully functional, and in excellent condition. Minor knicks on the lens body. Glass is in excellent condition.
ASKING PRICE: $950 (sells for ~$3300 new, purchased in 2002 for $2200)

LENS TYPE: Sigma APO 70-200mm F2.8 II EX DG MACRO (for Minolta Maxxum or Sony Alpha SLRs or DSLRs) SALE PENDING
DESCRIPTION: Zoom lens suitable for both telephoto and macro work
INCLUDED: Includes plastic "petal" style lens hood and rear lens cap (no front lens cap), and original green storage case.
CONDITION: USED. This lens is approximately 7 years old, fully functional, and in good condition. Minor knicks on the lens body. Glass has some very small imperfections, but do not affect functionality or quality of images.
ASKING PRICE: $400 (sells for ~$800 new, purchased in 2002 for $800)

LENS TYPE: Sigma 15-30mm F3.5-4.5 EX DG ASPHERICAL (for Minolta Maxxum or Sony Alpha SLRs or DSLRs)
DESCRIPTION: Excellent super-wide angle zoom, an excellent wide angle lens for digital cameras with "crop" sensors (i.e. 1.5x or 1.6x magnification at the CCD)
LINK to SIGMA: http://www.sigmaphoto.com/lenses/lenses_all_details.asp?id=3242&navigator=1
INCLUDED: Includes integrated plastic "petal" style lens hood, front lens cover, rear lens cap, and original green storage case.
CONDITION: USED. This lens is approximately 4 years old, fully functional, and in excellent condition. Minor knicks on the lens body. Glass is in excellent condition.
ASKING PRICE: $450 (no longer available, purchased new in 2005 for $670)

ACCESSORY TYPE: Minolta 5600HS D SALE PENDING
DESCRIPTION: Minolta's top of the line flash. Maximum guide number of 183-3/4 feet (56 in meters) at 85mm and ISO 100. Full wireless integration.
LINK to MINOLTA: Flashes | KONICA MINOLTA
INCLUDED: Soft cover sleeve, external foot, remote flash shoe cord
CONDITION: USED. Excellent condtion, approximately 5 years old, less than 1,000 cycles.
ASKING PRICE: $200 (list price ~$800, purchased in 2004 for $400)

ACCESSORY TYPE: Sigma APO TELE CONVERTER 1.4x EX DG (for Minolta Maxxum or Sony Alpha SLRs or DSLRs) SALE PENDING
DESCRIPTION: Multi-element teleconverter
LINK to SIGMA: Accessory - SIGMA CORPORATION
INCLUDED: Front and rear lens covers, original green storage case
CONDITION: USED. This teleconverter is approximately 7 years old, fully functional, and in excellent condition. Minor knicks on the body. Glass is in excellent condition.
ASKING PRICE: $95 (sells for ~$250 new, purchased in 2002 for $250)

ACCESSORY TYPE: Sigma APO TELE CONVERTER 2x EX DG (for Minolta Maxxum or Sony Alpha SLRs or DSLRs) SALE PENDING
DESCRIPTION: Multi-element teleconverter
LINK to SIGMA: Accessory - SIGMA CORPORATION
INCLUDED: Front and rear lens covers, original green storage case
CONDITION: USED. This teleconverter is approximately 7 years old, fully functional, and in excellent condition. Minor knicks on the body. Glass is in excellent condition.
ASKING PRICE: $150 (sells for ~$300 new, purchased in 2002 for $300)

ACCESSORY TYPE: Kenko Auto Extension Tube Set DG (for Minolta Maxxum or Sony Alpha SLRs or DSLRs) SALE PENDING
DESCRIPTION: Great for closeup / macro work. Can be used individually or in any combination to obtain desired magnification as well as reduction in focusing distance.
LINK to B&H Photo: Kenko | Auto Extension Tube Set DG for Sony & | AEXTUBEDGM
INCLUDED: Three tubes of different length - 12mm, 20mm, and 36mm - front and rear caps
CONDITION: USED. This tube set is approximately 5 years old, fully functional (including all TTL and auto-focus features), and in excellent condition. Minor knicks on the body and caps.
ASKING PRICE: $75 (sells for ~$180 new, purchased in 2002 for $180)

CAMERA TYPE: Minolta Maxxum 7 *FILM* SLR Camera
DESCRIPTION: Professional film camera, second only to the Maxxum 9. Software has been updated to latest rev.
LINK to MINOLTA: MAXXUM 7 | KONICA MINOLTA
INCLUDED: Body cap, data saver adapter (for storing and transferring image shooting parameters)
CONDITION: USED. Approximately 7 years old, with ~10,000 cycles on the shutter. Fully functional and in excellent condition. Minor knicks on body
ASKING PRICE: $195 (sold for ~$700 new)

DAMAGED (but repairable) PRO GEAR

LENS TYPE: Sigma 24-70mm F2.8 EX DG MACRO (for Minolta Maxxum or Sony Alpha SLRs or DSLRs) SALE PENDING
DESCRIPTION: Wide angle zoom
INCLUDED: Includes plastic "petal" style lens hood and rear lens cap (no front lens cap), and original green storage case.
CONDITION: USED / DAMAGED / NEEDS REPAIR!!!. This lens was damaged in a fall. The glass is all in excellent condition, but the internal focusing and aperture mechanism will need repair.
ASKING PRICE: $45 (sells for ~$570 new, purchased in 2002 for $570)

CAMERA TYPE: Minolta Maxxum 7D *DIGITAL* SLR Camera
DESCRIPTION: 6 mega pixel digital camera with integrated anti-shake technology. Software has been updated to latest rev.
LINK to MINOLTA: MAXXUM 7D | KONICA MINOLTA
INCLUDED: Body cap, remote shutter release cord, two batteries, and battery charger
CONDITION: USED / DAMAGED / NEEDS REPAIR!!!. Approximately 5 years old with ~20,000 cycles on the shutter. This camera was damaged in a fall. All of the display functions work correctly, but the internal motor mechanism for shutter release, focusing and aperture control do not work. The tripod mount threads were damaged in the fall, so the bottom plate will need to be replaced.
ASKING PRICE: $95 (sold for ~$1200 new)

EXCELLENT CONDITION USED CONSUMER GEAR

CAMERA TYPE: Minolta 400si *FILM* SLR Camera
DESCRIPTION: "Prosumer" film camera, bundled with entry level lens kit
INCLUDED: Body cap, 24-80mm Quantaray wide angle zoom, 70-210mm Quantary telephoto/macro zoom, 250mm fixed telephoto with 2x adapter
CONDITION: USED. Approximately 9 years old, with approximately 6,000 cycles on the shutter. Fully functional and in excellent condition. Minor knicks on body
ASKING PRICE: $250

HOW TO PURCHASE
All prices listed are negotiable. If you feel my price is unfair, make a counter offer. I am also willing to consider package deals if you are interested in purchasing multiple items. If you have Canon trade bait, inquire via email.

TERMS & CONDITIONS
I accept payment by major credit card (through paypal ... no paypal account required), by paypal directly, by cash (for in person delivery), or by certified funds. NO PERSONAL CHECKS. Upon reaching an agreement on items and total purchase price, I require your full name and shipping address, along with email and phone number. This information is required to issue a paypal invoice with a firm shipping quotation. Upon issuance of invoice, I will mark your items as SALE PENDING for up to 7 days. Payment is expected within 7 days unless otherwise agreed.

SHIPPING
I ship internationally and all over the U.S. Items will be shipped from PLYMOUTH, MI 48170 (Detroit metropolitan area) using the most economical service that provides tracking and insurance unless otherwise agreed.

Last edited:
ACCESSORY TYPE: Minolta 5600HS D
IS this still on?
Amar

Most reactions

Back