Vacant Midwest Farm: Part 2

NJMAN

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Far beyond the bowels of human existence...Minneso
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Another few from this series. Again, C&C most welcome and appreciated. Thanks for looking. :)

IMG_6212_web_sig.jpg

IMG_6220_3_web_sig.jpg

IMG_6191_sepia_web.jpg

Thanks for looking. :)

NJ

Very nice photographs. I have to wonder, tho, who keeps the grass so nicely tended at this vacant farm?

Wonder whats hiding on the inside :D

Very nice!

Thanks!

Nice series. I really like the last one. Thank you for sharing them.

Thanks Mia, very nice of you to comment.

Very nice photographs. I have to wonder, tho, who keeps the grass so nicely tended at this vacant farm?

Wonder whats hiding on the inside :D

Thanks a lot. Vacant means no one lives there, but the owner lives just down the road and tends the property regularly. ;) I think I may have to go back and photograph the insides of the buildings.

Thanks a lot. Vacant means no one lives there, but the owner lives just down the road and tends the property regularly. ;) I think I may have to go back and photograph the insides of the buildings.

lol I had an Edward Scissorhands vibe going on there:lol:. Just saw your other thread too, great shots all of them!!

lol I had an Edward Scissorhands vibe going on there:lol:. Just saw your other thread too, great shots all of them!!

LOL, thanks. If I see any strangely cut hedges, I will be sure to let you know. Thanks very much for the kind words. :)

Wow, very nice! I really like how the sky turned out!

Thank you. Very appreciated.

nice, i suppose you used the saturation tool quite a bit here? or were the colors so bright by themselves?
third one is the best imo. do i detect a red tone in there or are my eyes (or screen) playing tricks on me?
anyway, good work.

Very nice images. Do you happen to know WHY they're vacant?

Also link me up to part 1 if you would. There's so many good threads it's impossible to see them all. I miss so many good ones!

nice, i suppose you used the saturation tool quite a bit here? or were the colors so bright by themselves?
third one is the best imo. do i detect a red tone in there or are my eyes (or screen) playing tricks on me?
anyway, good work.

The colors were very bright, and I always try to reproduce the vivid look that I see in person, as closely as possible. I dont use the saturation tool in PS very often, but I do have it up pretty high in photomatix. Thanks for the kind words. :)

Very nice images. Do you happen to know WHY they're vacant?

Also link me up to part 1 if you would. There's so many good threads it's impossible to see them all. I miss so many good ones!

Not sure why its vacant. It was a dairy farm at one point I suppose, and they must have given it up. The buildings are in very good repair yet. The owner lives just down the road. Here is the link to my other thread: http://thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128512

Thanks for the nice comment.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back