Vacation in Boston

nakedyak

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
here are some of the various pictures I took last week while on vacation in the Boston area, and also southern maine and NH. Thanks for looking!

63239214.jpg

63239221.jpg

63239257.jpg

native american village in plymouth

63239891.jpg

63239871.jpg

kids playing in a public fountain in boston...taken from a moving tour bus too :-/

63240253.jpg

63240259.jpg

a seagull

63240271.jpg

skyline of boston with a blimp above it

63239216.jpg

a bird with a bug in its mouth

63239217.jpg

panorama of boston from 3 images

original.jpg

coastline with a guy fishing

63239873.jpg

ducks in the boston public gardens

63239876.jpg

the famous swan boats on the pond

63240280.jpg

a sailboat in the harbor

63240263.jpg

that's all for now, if you want to see the rest of them you can do that here

http://www.pbase.com/nakedyak/boston

Thanks!

nice set of pictures! I really like the one with the kids playing in the fountain! It's so hot over here at the moment that I wish I could do just that ;-)

Excellent series. Love it. The first two are my faves.

Oh, I think that last image is just great. :thumbup: I'm not a fan of much PS work, and it has that appearance, but somehow it works just fine here. Really a dreamy feel here.

Good, good stuff! :D

terri said:
Oh, I think that last image is just great. :thumbup: I'm not a fan of much PS work, and it has that appearance, but somehow it works just fine here. Really a dreamy feel here.

Good, good stuff! :D

Thanks. I normally try not to mess with PS too much either, but this one was kind of washed out so I figured i'd salvage it with a dreamy kind of bw filter.:mrgreen:

great stuff here! I particularly like the images of the small sailboat and the kids in the fountains... I miss that city! Nice Panorama too!

Beautiful shots. One, two, the seagull, the ducks, and the last one are my favorites. :thumbsup:

Wow, these are so many, and many of these many are so good, it is hard to tell any better one from the others. I really love that fireworks pic, you managed to capture (and so crisply and sharp) a beautiful picture in the sky during those fireworks. Very amazing.

But I also love the second one, its colours and shapes and the reflections! Wow. So lovely to look at.

Then I also very much like the one of the kids playing in the fountain, and I like the soft glow added to the Swan Boat pic!

But overall they are ALL just excellent.

These are all very, very nice. You have great eye for framing your subjects. Great series........

Most reactions

Back