vacation plans - ideas?

Go to a Pub, any one will do, drink lots of beer, none of that American watered down rubbish though, and after 10 or 20 pints you can imagine you are anywhere you want to be

Have you ever HAD a Samuel Adams? It has more and better flavor that most any other beer I've had, including double bocks, IPA and definitely a Guinness... Just sayin its not all bad.

If he just leapt onto the Kiel - Klaipeda ferry then he could go to the first hotel in Klaipeda and spend next to nothing on the hotel and next to nothing on vodka and girls :p Then he could come back and with all the money he saved, buy some more L glass :p

This place sounds nice. I'm poor and ugly by American standards but by these standards I'd be rich and ugly! And I see rich, ugly guys with hot chicks all of the time!

Have you ever HAD a Samuel Adams?

yes, and it was urgh ...

It has more and better flavor that most any other beer I've had, including double bocks, IPA and definitely a Guinness.

Not too much into those either.

Tribute, Bass and Altbier are more for my taste.

yes, and it was urgh ...

Not too much into those either.

Tribute, Bass and Altbier are more for my taste.

You should try brewing your own! Its a true art form when you take into consideration all the hops and malt combinations/amounts. My friend does, and he can (here in the US), make 50 beers for about what would be the equivalent of 14 Euros (or something around that).

You should try brewing your own! Its a true art form when you take into consideration all the hops and malt combinations/amounts. My friend does, and he can (here in the US), make 50 beers for about what would be the equivalent of 14 Euros (or something around that).
LOL, not even 20 minutes ago I was searching for homebrew kits, I've decided that I'm gonna start rollin' my own. I'll have to tell the wife I'm doing it to save money though... ;)

I did come across a distilled beer in Holland. That was nice and potent!

Colorado weather is lovely that time of year; hot but not humid. :D

A friend called me this morning offering me a free apartment in Romania's capital plus free food. Quite tempting ;)

Colorado weather is lovely that time of year; hot but not humid. :D

Hmmm .. one more to consider then .. :)

Will be a tough decision and I cannot really plan anything before some hob issues are setteled :( So it will be all rather spontaneous ...

A friend called me this morning offering me a free apartment in Romania's capital plus free food. Quite tempting ;)

Hmmm .. one more to consider then .. :)

Will be a tough decision and I cannot really plan anything before some hob issues are setteled :( So it will be all rather spontaneous ...

Hmm. Eastern Europe including Romania has some interesting food. SOme places you have to follow the meals with a tetracyclin chaser :p

Do what I do with my vacations..... weed the garden, wash the cars, play with the kids.... :D
Since it was bumped.....

Just to let you know, I have to go back to work tomorrow after taking vacation all last week. Such a shame, I don't want to go back :grumpy:. Anyways, what did I do? Well, I weeded the garden, washed the cars, and played with the kids, just as I suggested a while back :mrgreen:.

Most reactions

Back