Vacation to Nashville.

Alan92RTTT

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.3sgto.org
over 500 images in total
Went to the Grand Ole Opry, The Zoo, Opryland Resort and the Aquarium restaurant.

Nashville, TN March 2010

A few samples

DSC_2099.JPG

DSC_2146.JPG

DSC_2297.JPG

DSC_2314.JPG

DSC_2340.JPG

DSC_2415.JPG

DSC_2496.JPG

DSC_2550.JPG

DSC_2592.JPG

DSC_2637.JPG

DSC_2642.JPG

Nice photos. The keyboard player in the second photo has some of the most awesome hair I've ever seen.

And the waterfall (daylight and night photo) was in the hotel you lived in? If so, then I must say: cool!

Your aquarium photos came out well, though not all entirely sharp, which IS difficult with the amount of glass between you and the fish! Normally, the light situation is so you have a hard time holding the camera still enough (or stopping the fish from swimming ;)) to get clear photos.

That was ONE cheaky tiger there in the zoo! :D Pity about where that cougar (?) hid ... the light was VERY against you. But VERY-VERY. Sigh... Meerkats are always willing subjects, but that photo of yours unfortunately has all the signs of a "snapshot" to it. A good cropping might save if from that fate, though. Same applies to the photo of the animal sleeping that I don't even recognise for what it really is, I'm afraid.

It looks like you had a nice time in Nashville! Thank you for sharing your holiday pics with us!

oh like the last one mostly, but anyway all the photo are good

Most reactions

Back