valentines day

omeletteman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
So I decided that the smartest (and cheapest) idea for valentines day would be to take a photo and give it to my gf. So this is what I came up with. Any critiques would be very welcome, I still have another day to reshoot if it sucks :)

npkpr9.jpg

Thanks for lookin'

awww....I think it's a great idea! :D I like everything about it - the heart angle, your DOF - very nice! It's showing up a tad on the dark side (on my yucky work monitor) so you might want to check your shadow/highlights, and certainly bump the contrast a bit here. Should only need minor tweaking, you don't want to oversaturate the red.

Great call! :thumbup:

A teensy-weensy bit dark even here - and my monitor is really bright.
So maybe you would want to do some adjustments in that area. Else the idea is wonderful. I admire all your creativity (plural - many here are quite creative in their work).

Thanks guys! (or well, girls)
I will lighten it up a bit, its hard to tell sometimes on my laptop screen if the lighting is good, so muchos thanks for the suggestion :)

Shelley, who knows, maybe he is doing something just like this for you right now.

I think is great! Great as a gift too. I'd like to get such a nice gift for Valentine's... :blushing:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back