Valeria and Henry | First Couples Shoot

Austin Greene

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.austingreenephotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A couple weeks back, well more like a month back, I did my first couples shoot. I never really thought to post it for some reason, but what the heck. It was a blast, and I can't wait to do my next. I realize now how much fun these kinds of shoots can be, especially with such a happy/bubbly couple. Their puppy didn't hurt either :p

vt2urPG.jpg

2. First time getting this shot, the little pup decided he'd rather just run over and join me!
iI18Bmo.jpg

3. There we go, that's what we were going for :)
4k46PTZ.jpg

4. Candid
ZJxZArN.jpg

5. Climbed a tree!
kndyewU.jpg

Hope you liked them! Any suggestions are more than welcome. I can't wait for the next one!

Looks like it went well; I might consider tightening up on the cropping in 3 and 4; there's some background distraction stuff happening, not to mention the errant boot in the background of #3.

Thanks! #3 I wanted to leave pretty open, but #4 could probably benefit from a crop like you've mentioned :) As for the boot, I debated on it, and ultimately decided not to clean it out. I'll probably give it a shot for practice though now that you mention it.

I bet the puppy really made it fun! :)

These are nice! #2 is my fav. I like your editing as well. All natural light, or did you use a reflector at all?

Thanks everyone! They were a great couple.

These are nice! #2 is my fav. I like your editing as well. All natural light, or did you use a reflector at all?

Thanks! Nope, no reflector. Just exposing for highlights whenever possible and dodging what shadows need some TLC.

Most reactions

Back