Variations on a Theme "Ruby"

Bend The Light

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I like the photo, very deep look for a girl her age. I can't get past the milk or dry skin on her nose for some reason...

I personally like #3. The eyes seem OOF for some reason, but I don't think they are at all.

I like the photo, very deep look for a girl her age. I can't get past the milk or dry skin on her nose for some reason...

Thanks. I only noticed as I posted...it's the remnants of "Hello Kitty" roll on glitter gel make up stuff! It WAS all over her face...I just missed a spot in the clean up!

Cheers.

I like the first one the best; she has gorgeous eyes, and the softness of the first photo just really seems to bring them out.

Thank you. :)

I personally like #3. The eyes seem OOF for some reason, but I don't think they are at all.

Thanks. No, I don't think they are...they do look it at times, though, I agree. But then look at the shadow in the catchlight. That's me sillhouetted in the window...pretty well focussed I think. :)

Cheers

Thanks. No, I don't think they are...they do look it at times, though, I agree. But then look at the shadow in the catchlight. That's me sillhouetted in the window...pretty well focussed I think. :)

Cheers

I think they appear to be out of focus to me because her hair seems a bit more defined and is pulling my eyes away.

A bit of blur to the hair perhaps?

Cheers

I think they appear to be out of focus to me because her hair seems a bit more defined and is pulling my eyes away.

A bit of blur to the hair perhaps?

I see the same thing but I think it's due to the processing.

Wow. I love the photo. My favorite renditions are the first and the third.

That is one beautiful, deep, soulful little girl. I would love to see more photos of her. She's amazing.

Her skin looks unhealthy and maybe a little green in #2. I like #1 the best, she's got very nice irises. I think it would be an interesting photo to play with a lomo effect on.

Wow. I love the photo. My favorite renditions are the first and the third.

That is one beautiful, deep, soulful little girl. I would love to see more photos of her. She's amazing.

She is very intelligent, and very well read and thoughtful. I am very proud of my big girl...you should check out my Flickr if you want to see more photos of her, but be warned, not many as good )in my opinion) as these ones here. :)

Her skin looks unhealthy and maybe a little green in #2. I like #1 the best, she's got very nice irises. I think it would be an interesting photo to play with a lomo effect on.

Thanks. Not sure where extra green is coming from...the only difference between #1 and #2 is a slight vignette done with a feathered selection and raising the black slider in levels.
Her eyes are the key, yes...:)
I may try a lomo and see...thanks. :)

Most reactions

Back