Various cameras for sale (film and digital)

Danibeth

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all. I have lurked around here for a few months, learning new things and enjoying photos that people have taken. I know this is my first post, but I am trying to sell some cameras. I have several cameras for sale, both digital and film:

Minolta Himatic 5 $35

cameraforsale016.jpg

cameraforsale017.jpg

Sony Digital Handycam 120x digital zoom super steady shot videocamera w/ Sony leather carrying case, one memory stick, two MiniDV tapes, tripod, cord to plug into TV, cord to charge camera, two batteries, flash, Digital Wide 0.5X SLS-05 lens, Remote Control $240

camera.jpg

Fujifilm Finepix S9000 comes with camera downloading cord and case $200
cameraforsale009.jpg

cameraforsale008.jpg

cameraforsale007.jpg

Sony HDR XR100 $300

cameraforsale010.jpg

Canon AF35M $20

cameraforsale012.jpg

cameraforsale011.jpg

Canon Canonet QL17 $50

cameraforsale004.jpg

cameraforsale003.jpg

cameraforsale002.jpg

Nikon CoolPix 990 (this one I could not get to turn on so might be good for parts) $10

cameraforsale015.jpg

Minolta SRT202 comes with case and shoulder strap $35

cameraforsale014.jpg

cameraforsale013.jpg

With the exception of the Nikon CoolPix, all cameras are in very good condition and working order.

Buyer will pay shipping and I will get more pictures tonight of the cameras. Anyone wanting references on me as a seller, I will be happy to provide them. my ebay screen name is bluwngdrydr and I've only bought things through ebay. Thank you for looking and as I said I will get more pictures tonight of the other cameras and what accessories they come with, if any.

Danibeth Richey

Last edited:
You wouldn't be interested in a trade would you? I have a Minolta X-700 and I just love the
Minolta SRT202 you have.

Thanks for the interest. I'm not looking for trades at this point. I'm just looking to sell. Let me know if you're still interested.

Danibeth

Most reactions

Back