CaptainAmerica2.jpg

justanumbersmall2.jpg

INCCUBUSsmall-2.jpg

Tornsmall.jpg

Insidetreesmall-1.jpg

headmouthsmall.jpg

Frustration.jpg

:hail::hail:​
Had to come back a few times and see these. I really love the way your brain sees things and how you twist stuff up. :thumbup::thumbup: And your ps work is killer. It was tough to pick a fave, but I gotta go with the last, and #5 a close second. Steller work man.​

Thank you guys for the compliments! :)
I think discontent, sadness,and anger are greatest pools of creativity.

Excellent series! If I had to pick a favorite it would be either 2 or 7. :)

#2 is beautiful. It shows your vulnerability, your pain, your isolation. Wonderful work, sir.

Wow, what fantastic work! Such an arty approach to them, they almost look like paintings.. would you care to share how you accomplished these effects?

thanks, Shaun

Hey Boog,,, funny to see you over here ,, a great selection and a few I havent seen as of yet,, you certainly are very creative and a master with PP.. excellent work !! Havent seen you at the other sight lately??

no you haven't. Im in a rut kind of.. hehe.
I haven't been feeling down due to the fact i got some fantastic news.
All my pictures come from not so happy places and with this latest news i'm just not down enough to feel inspired hehehehe. Maybe i need a good strong hangover.. :)
I usually only like to post stuff at that site that i run through here first.
I think the other site is a bit more professional in its presentation and critique given.
When i finally get something new that I'm happy with I will post it there.
I thought i recognized that name !

Thought provoking.

(still working my way back through your stuff, but too exhausted to continue)

You work in other media besides digital?

I started on film long time ago but off an on through the years...
Digital seems to be a very comfortable fit for me. It allows me to use photography as a medium to envision the things in my head. hehe
I do want to get involved with video very much. Eventually that will be the direction I go to. I love it.

Most reactions

Back