Vascular

unpopular

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
8050886984_4bc6be3881_b.jpg

TAD BORING FOR ME ;)

Next time I will be sure to use the bikini babes.

I'll bite...what is it?

is that a wooden table?
was not my first guess from the title.

It looks like weathered wood to me, like the base of a very old and weathered tree trunk, or a massive limb perhaps. Regardless, it seems a bit dark to fully appreciate those repeating,undulating lines. It just seems a bit too...dark...to FULLY appreciate what's in there.

Next time I will be sure to use the bikini babes.

you put in a CnC section I gave you my thoughts.. takem or leavem. ****s boring.

That's not a critique. It's just your impression.

I take in all critiques, but I don't care at all if it bores you ... that's not really my problem.

---

Derrel, I'll try brightening it a bit. One thing that did impress on me was the darkness of the wood, but I do have a lot of room to work with.

Wow, quite splendid indeed, the fluency of those lines are very swift, I can see why it caught your attention.
These are one of those pics that you could hand in an art gallery, nicely framed, on a huge print.
My cc, I don't know why, but it feels that it looks better If it was turned Landscape ways, then it looks abit like a mountain range ;)

I'd be curious to see what the wood looks like in color. Would it be warm with brown or some yellow?

In other words, since it's b&w I would like to see more contrast.

may need to reshoot this concept with more DOF...

$Vascular-lighter.jpg

Agreed--more DOF, and a very "super-realistic" rendering might be quite nice on this.

Do you know of any bellows in M42 or T-Mount that had tilt/swing? I'm half-tempted just to get an old view camera and use that.

Half the time stoping down doesn't cut it with macro.

Most reactions

Back