Vast Midwest Majesty

I hadn't seen this one. Very fine work!

Thanks abraxas! Seems like it wasnt too long ago when I was posting pics of corn cribs, bees, and butterflies. You were one of the first ones to comment on my photos back then. Your comments are always appreciated! :)

Unreal. :thumbup:

Awesome work, I am jealous of your talent :(

lol

Hey thanks so much for the kind words M1M. Truly appreciated!

wooo.
it is really amzing mate.
I like it the most

Many thanks. :)

Splendid.

Thanks for the nice comment kundalini!

Nicely done my friend :)
Like Mike mentioned, the rolling hills help with the horizontal eye movement. Also, the contrast of light helps with the vertical presentation. You have the sunlit fg that fades to the shaded hills, that then fade back into the sunlit sky.

I don't see anyone having the stones to C&C this... or at least the critique part...They don't get any more visually pleasing . In fact I'm just gonna put my camera back in the closet and ...pick up darts or something.....:hail: ... Stunning.

Nicely done my friend :)
Like Mike mentioned, the rolling hills help with the horizontal eye movement. Also, the contrast of light helps with the vertical presentation. You have the sunlit fg that fades to the shaded hills, that then fade back into the sunlit sky.

Thanks so much for commenting woodsac! You are too kind. Really appreciated. :)

WOW!

And thanks for the link to the tutorials! I can't wait to try this!

No problem. :) Thanks for commenting.

I don't see anyone having the stones to C&C this... or at least the critique part...They don't get any more visually pleasing . In fact I'm just gonna put my camera back in the closet and ...pick up darts or something.....:hail: ... Stunning.

Dont you dare put your camera back in the closet. Ive seen your work, and its very good! Thanks very much for the kind words. :)

Most reactions

Back