Vegas (12 pics)

JTHphoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i went through my archives, inspired by bauerman's recent "Eiffel Tower - Nevada Style" post... taken with my old Nikon Coolpix 4300, the night shots were steadied on pillars/benches/anything i could find...

1. Caesar's Palace @ Night
56_LasVegas9-04.jpg

2. The Mirage @ Night
44_LasVegas9-04.jpg

3. Bellagio @ Night
58_LasVegas9-04.jpg

4. Bellagio @ Night w/ Fountains
63_LasVegas9-04.jpg

5. Bellagio
92_LasVegas9-04.jpg

6. Statue of Liberty!
72_LasVegas9-04.jpg

7. New York, New York
73_LasVegas9-04.jpg

8. Venetian (exterior)
31_LasVegas9-04.jpg

9. Venetian (interior)
39_LasVegas9-04.jpg

10. Bellagio Lobby Ceiling
83_LasVegas9-04.jpg

11. Bellagio Floor
06_LasVegas9-04.jpg

12. M&M World :mrgreen:
75_LasVegas9-04.jpg

Beautiful pictures. The night shots are especially neat. My parents were there recently, and I was kind of disappointed that they didnt take more pictures! #8 is fantastic - I love the tones in it and the architecture is amazing, and I think #9 would be my other favorite shot. Nice work, JTH!

I love Vegas!!.....Really Like the Exterior of the Venetian and the Bellagio Ceiling...All of the Shots Are Great but those two are my Favorites

Hey JTH! GREAT work - I love these! Your shots of the Belagio are great. You have now, in turn, inspired me to post more from my trip to Vegas as well. Thanks for sharing these - they are great. The Belagio Ceiling is a nice one as well - just wonderful colors.

I always have to go to the M&M store and haul something back in my carry on for the son - its worth it once I get home and see his face though!

Jared

Great shots - Vegas looks like such an interesting place! Love that ceiling shot - looks like a glass paperweight or something!

Rob

good series J.... number 8 is my fav of the bunch.... good stuff :thumbup:

thanks for the wonderful comments, y'all.

arch, i was inspired by your recent post of that abandoned building with the boat, hence the desaturation in #8... :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back