Venice. My first pic

Revel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I thought it was time I started showing some of my pics for you to heckle, sorry look at and to give feedback. This was taken in venice. It was taken a few years ago with my 1960's 35mm camera (must dig it out again). I know its not a recent pic, but I did photoshop it last week if that helps :D .
Venice.jpg

Already poised with the photoshop. Thanks for the comment.

its a good shot, but nothing beats the view you get while looking at it. I went there a couple a years ago, and it was beautiful

I think I would have liked to see the top round of that bridge...
Enjoyable photo otherwise... especially for someone who has never been to Venice before.

Thanks for the comments. All taken on board. I use 35mm cameras for now. Did have a go at camera tossing with my digital, but thats another thread :grumpy: . Dont worry, it was just an Olympus D 380.... RIP

Nice capture but I agree with the others on the contrast.

I stood in your exact spot just 3 years ago... It was so beautiful there. I have this exact same picture in my collection as well.... ahhhh Venice..

Dont know if you know, but its called the bridge of sighs because thats the last view the prisoners got from the court house to the prison and as the name suggest just sighed and continued to do their time. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back