Venting Frustration!

bantor

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
jrcreations.bravehost.com
AUG!!! So here is the story.

I work in a nice small little laser shop (we cut stuff out of metal if you are wondering). It is a pretty good job, especailly cause I am on the 4:00pm to midnight shift. This is good cause I can work at my own pace, listen to whatever music I want and it is just all around a better sleeping patern. Now here is why I am mad. The shift I am on only has myself and another guy working, so when one of us is sick the other can't go to work cause we are not supposed to work alone. Well let me tell you, I have never in my life met somebody who gets sick as often as this guy I work with. In the 2 months I have been there he as been sick 3 times!!! I have had to miss like 4 days of work cause of him.

It gets better. Like today we went in and stay for an amazing 2 hours. And then becasue he gets sick so often I have to come in on weekends to make up for the lost hours, and that makes me very upset because weekends are my photography time.

AUG!!! I SAY! AUG!

Sorry I just had to get that out of me.

People get sick for a lot of reasons. Stress in their life, cold and flu season, because they don't like their job, fishing, sking, etc.

Rather than vent, which might make you sick, ask your co-worker what is going on. If he won't tell you then let him know how you feel.

Most reactions

Back