Venturing into the fun world of HDR

Zatodragon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.zato-dragon.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, finally got around to picking up Photomatix and after a few trials, got an HDR that looks...accurate!

Thought i'd just post it up and see if it's going down the right road.

hrddddd_by_zato_dragon.jpg

I have never understood (or read up on!) HDR photography but looks like a good capture!

Heya Zatodragon, we have decided that the Graphics Programme and Photo Gallery is from now on THE gallery for heavily post processed photos to go to, including those that underwent some HDR treatment, which is why I moved your photo out of Landscape and Nature and into here. It sure is a landscape photo, and a well-made (hardly recognisable as such) HDR-creation, but just so everyone also LEARNS about the presence of the Graphic Programmes Gallery, I moved it. OK?

Nice practical application of HDR. Im so sick of these HDRs that are pushing the limit. I thinks its natural to go to the extremes when you first start using photomatix but being able to pull it back and create realistic images is what this programis best for. Good work.

This is really nice...I love the detail in the trees...really draws your eye to it...

I love HDR and when i am happy with my results ...will post too!!!

Patricia........:)

Most reactions

Back