Verticle Panorama

LittleMan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.sorberaguitars.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is my high contrast verticle panorama... Just having a little fun with my camera while I was laying down on the couch. :D

Stitched_002.jpg

Tough deal the panorama; let alone a vertical one. In this case I am rewarded with the child playing cards at the bottom. As I scrolled down I was pleasingly surprised. I only have a 15" monitor, so I am wondering what effect the photo would have if I could see the full frame immediately.

I would print it as big as you can go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dalebe said:
hey littleman that's a great shot, unusual, and that looks like one huge tall room!
Thanks,
That room is my living room. It's about 19' tall. The brick is the fireplace. it's huge.:)

This is excellent. I like how you've turned the panoramic view on it's head (literally!). Really nice work.

Nice. A bit hard to see on my monitor but I really like! You'v really given the fireplace the sence of size that it deserves.

lizheaemma said:
Nice. A bit hard to see on my monitor but I really like! You'v really given the fireplace the sence of size that it deserves.
Yeah, I've tried so many different things to try to capture the size of it.... This picture is the closest I've gotten to accomplishing that.

Thanks! :D

Most reactions

Back