Very begining of my photography photos

NarnyTheGreat

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Isis019-1.jpg

Isisdesktop-1.jpg

This was my octopus Isis.

These are actually some of my better ones. I used to take HORRIBLE pictures but my aquarium hobby requires an interest in photography. I have always love photography but I was just horrible so I didnt lol.

That first one is actually pretty good. The composition is just about right and exposure's not bad. Well done! The second is not as great, quite a lack of detail as it blends with the background (which I suppose is exactly what the octopus intends!). Overall you've done well, I find it particularly difficult to take good shots through aquarium glass - it's something I need a bit of practice with myself.

I have been working at it for 3 years (as long as I have been keeping octopuses) and its a challenge. They move so much that often my pictures are blurred. I am looking for a new camera now so hopefully I will have more to share soon.. I would be embarrassed to show my others... they are very sad attempts.

Last edited:
The first one is really good. It has great detail in it and I think (if you're partial to it) playing around in your editing software of choice you could really enhance it.

The first one is very cool...nice job!

Most reactions

Back