TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just the best...

Attachments

• very best.jpg
    996.4 KB · Views: 124
I see you're relatively new so belated welcome to TPF. IMO this could be an interesting image, but the crop is way off.

Too busy. Suffers from a lack of obvious subject. Viewer's eyes dart all over the image looking for the intent.

I see you're relatively new so belated welcome to TPF. IMO this could be an interesting image, but the crop is way off.[/QUOTE

How so? Maybe I just crop the female under the sign?

I see you're relatively new so belated welcome to TPF. IMO this could be an interesting image, but the crop is way off.
How's this? very best2.jpg

How's this

I find the back of the heads at the bottom extremely distracting. Normally I lean toward simplifying the scene but in this case cropping them out would necessitate such a severe crop that it would take away from ice cream truck. It might be possible to drop the exposure to render the heads as silloutes but I'm not sure that would help. Frankly this is one of those scenes that deserves a whole lot more real estate be included in the shot. Also in the original the image is way off level.

Too busy. Suffers from a lack of obvious subject. Viewer's eyes dart all over the image looking for the intent.
What about this?View attachment 169922

There's still 5 areas the eye wants to look at. The word 'very', the word 'best', the woman in the van, the back of the person's head, and what appears to be a visual menu.

The woman in the van appears to be the 'intended' subject since she's smack-dab in the middle, but she's in a shadow and too dark, so immediately the viewer's eye starts to wander....

What does the original, unedited version look like?

Also; if you don't mind someone taking a stab at it, please change your personal settings to allow editing.

Also; if you don't mind someone taking a stab at it, please change your personal settings to allow editing.
Will do the orginal is the same one on the post and ill allow editing.

You should be good I changed settings.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back