Very Cool Clouds

Ok here is my very first attempt at tree removal lol
Pretty happy with the results :) I think it ended up a smidge darker than the original I posted somehow though.

Thanks Propilot :)

The grass has poked, then snow, then poked, then snow, then poked, now pouuuuuring rain and maybe ice/snow. Flowers are starting to open in the garden despite it all !!

My folks live in Minneapolis, so I completely understand the feeling!

The grass has poked, then snow, then poked, then snow, then poked, now pouuuuuring rain and maybe ice/snow. Flowers are starting to open in the garden despite it all !!

I like that edited version with the cut-off tree gone; I'd just seen this on Flickr and wondered why you didn't post it here. Then realized, I'd been out all day yesterday and didn't actually SEE any of the threads posted. :lol:

I like this a lot, but I kept wondering what was wrong with the ground--it looks overexposed and shiny, like...ICE or SNOW. :lmao:
I'm so sorry for you, really. 84 here yesterday--took a day off from work and went and sat at my favorite birding spot and got absolutely roasted by the sun. It was GLORIOUS.
But it's only 80 today, and severe storms then a cold front moving in tonight, so only upper 60s/low 70s tomorrow and Saturday. Back to high 70s/80 after that, though. :D

Nicely done, no ghost branches like in my edit. :)
Thanks!

My folks live in Minneapolis, so I completely understand the feeling!
Haha, freezing rain today and forecast almost 70 degrees next week, yup lol
Beautiful shot! And with the tree edited out it looks complete :)
Thanks! I agree, that tree totally needed to go ;)

I like that edited version with the cut-off tree gone; I'd just seen this on Flickr and wondered why you didn't post it here. Then realized, I'd been out all day yesterday and didn't actually SEE any of the threads posted. :lol:

I like this a lot, but I kept wondering what was wrong with the ground--it looks overexposed and shiny, like...ICE or SNOW. :lmao:
I'm so sorry for you, really. 84 here yesterday--took a day off from work and went and sat at my favorite birding spot and got absolutely roasted by the sun. It was GLORIOUS.
But it's only 80 today, and severe storms then a cold front moving in tonight, so only upper 60s/low 70s tomorrow and Saturday. Back to high 70s/80 after that, though. :D
Lol Sharon, I do that all the time... why didn't I see that??.... oh... right lol

Yeah, it's sticking around here and there and ice everywhere today, the river is at the high mark from last year now and tons of rain in the forecast, should be interesting to see how high it comes!
Very nice Pix. Now you're speaking a language I understand.
Love it, but I have to admit, zapping the tree is the way to go.

Thanks Rick :) Yes the tree was all wrong and carried the line out of the image in a bad way, with it gone it closes that side and lets you stay in the image :) I really need to start considering tweaks like that, I knew I didn't like that tree when I posted the shot but not once did it cross my mind to take it out lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back