Very early morning

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I went on a little photo trip yesterday. (I tried to do the same today but today's trip ended a bit earlier and turned out to be quite different from yesterdays, see here http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32024).

And in order to have all the time that I needed, I set out early.
7:30h! (That is early for me!)

Here are a selection of the first couple of photos that I took on the way (I took quite many "on the way" even though to get some decent photos of Hamburg Port and the industrial areas around was my goal).

SoAuGa1.jpg

SoAuGa2.jpg

SoAuGa4.jpg

SoAuGa3.jpg

SoAuGa5.jpg

I have never before seen compression for websize wreak such havoc with my photos. They are very clean and sharp and all in high resolution!

I never need to get up early anymore to see the sunrise! I just look for your photos on here!:lol:

I love no 1 and 4! The are very reminiscent or early morning mist! No 2 looks more like a sunset for some reason:confused:

I like your frames too! Very crisp and neat!

the first is quite striking Corinna.
nice color and comp.

nice series lafoto. I especially like the feeling of the first image... really nice colours.

Wow...LaFoto..these are awesome. Excellent shots.
Did ya go back to bed for a nap after? :lol:

No, I went on into Hamburg along the "scenic" route (and took many more photos on the way and then in the Port area! I did! Yesterday I managed to...)

My favorite one is the Last with the windmills and powerlines. The lines are positioned great (from upper left moving to lower right). The windmills have a decent amount of light on them as well. Great job.

Thanks Ben, I was quite fond of that sight, too, but had to walk a little through brambles and all on the side of a very busy road to find this position ;).
It upsets me to no end, though, to see how the photos are suffering by compression... :(
Others of mine have never suffered this much as these are doing.
Could that be caused by the NeatImage treatment that I gave some of them?

Beautiful shots....specially the first one and third one....in urdu we call such things 'AALA'

"Aala".
What a beautiful word.
My knowledge of Urdu is quite limited. All I have ever known to say in Urdu is "Khoda Hafiz" ;).

I have now found out what made the quality of these drop to the floor - it is not through condension. The webside size doesn't do them any great "harm" ... but my frame creations do! I have found that out today after a very time-consuming framing session with other photos, only to be thoroughly upset about their appearance after they had going through Paint. I must not frame my photos in that manner! Hm. A pity. But I better show you a good quality photo without frame than a framed one that looks bad.

Look at the last of the above five for comparison:

StromWindkraft.jpg

So now I will delete all my newly created framed versions and stay with the unframed photos...

Most reactions

Back