Very impressed by Sony A7 II

Discussion in 'Mirrorless Cameras' started by The_Traveler, Dec 14, 2014.

1. sashbar

sashbar Been spending a lot of time on here!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Look at FUJI X as well. I also had D5100 and while I really like this baby Nikon ( still have it and the lenses), FUJI X system that I switched to is so superior, it is not even funny. Especially the lenses. It is more compact and what is important , with 4/3 you are switching to an arguably more limiting sensor, whereas with FUJII X-Trans you are upgrading in this department as well. You keep your familiar DoF and get better low light performance, better JPEGS, better white balance etc etc - and all of that in a smaller lense/body. But that of course depends on how compact do you want your system to be. If size really matters, then difference in size between smthng like XT-1 and D5100 will be probably not big enough.

PS Sorry for high jacking the thread, I just realised it is about A7, not about selecting a mirrorless :)

Last edited: Jan 23, 2015
  2. gsgary

gsgary Been spending a lot of time on here!

Photos OK to edit
    I had a play with my friends A7 mk2 last night and prefer the feel of my A7 I dont like the position of the shutter button on the new A7

3. greybeard

greybeard Been spending a lot of time on here!

Photos OK to edit

Cameras are in many ways are like a musical instrument. If it feels awkward it will slow you down, lessen enjoyment, and hamper the performance.

• Like Like x 1