VERY SERIOUS NEED HELP FROM ANYONE WITH PHOTOSHOP SKLLS ASAPP!!!!!!

ceejtank

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey all - to make a long story short - i just witnessed a stabbing. i called the cops, and ran inside got my camera, took a picture of the car from the only angle i could get. directly in front. can not see license plate. I've tried all the tricks I know. IF YOU THINK YOU CAN HELP - PLEASE TRY TO GET THE LICENSE PLATE TO COME OUT OF THIS IMAGE. This is serious, I already gave my pics to the cops - if you could help hear - you might help solve a stabbing. I know its a ****ty image. its pitch black out, i cranked the iso to 6400, only had seconds to snap a shot from my balcony about 150 feet away. I also know theres BARELY a chance we'll be able ot get anything from this - but I wanna try my best. sorry for crappy spelling.. typing at 1000000 miles a minute.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8332/8143520056_f24413f319_b.jpg
$8143520056_f24413f319_b.jpg

Raw?
Looks like Dodge Neon headlights

Where could i post the raw for you guys to download?

That is either a Dodge Neon or a Mercury Sable, an older model. Needs to be lightened up, and you may be able to tell.

Why not turn the RAW files over to the police department; they have access to some pretty skilled professionals.

First a hit n run. Now a stabbing.

What's next? A murder? Espionage? Terrorist attack?

I did give the pics to the police. But if I can help more - might as well. I got pics of the suspect to them already.

That's about the best you're gonna get...The information is just not there...

$8143520056_f24413f319_b2.jpg

Yeah, that's all i got too, wasn't sure if anyone knew some trick I wasn't aware of. Anythings worth a shot. Just found out the guy died.

Yeah that's the story exactly. I called and reported a gunman, no shots fired though.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back