Very stupid question on Photoshop

CubsFanMike

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well I searched and didn't come up with much....so here it goes. Does Photoshop 7 Essentials have Bridge with it? I do most of my editing on a Mac at my school and it is set up perfectly, but with my PC here at home I'm having trouble finding if Bridge came with the PSE disc I just bought. If not, is there any way to open up the files in Camera Raw?

Download the newest version of adobe camera raw from adobe site for the version you have, follow the instructions on installing it and you should be good to go. H

OK so I downloaded the file, opened the ZIP file, then open the plugin, but it just takes me to the Photoshop Edit screen. Am I missing something?

I said to follow the install instructions from the adobe site which go roughly as follows: download plugin, keep it somewhere you know, file folder etc, use windows explorer, navigate to C program files, adobe, plug ins or so, find the file with the same name as your download, (8sbi, or whatever) copy this file to another location and keep it there in case you need it later, then delete the file from the adobe location, copy your new downloaded file and paste it into the folder you deleted the old file from, then restart your computer and pse 7, the plugin should now work, if so you can now safely delete the old saved plugin. H

Most reactions

New Topics

Back