Very Troubling TV New Series

well, this is certainly a hot ball of wax....
I never saw the show, but listening to all arguments here, I say there is no excuse, whatever your fee, to provide poor customer service...sending a differnt tog without telling, being late on picture delivery etc....

On the other hand, you get what you paid for!!! We cant make gorgeous happen when it wasnt there to begin with....yes, cheap brides!!! I totally get, cindy, what you are saying!!!

I wrote a 'too bad, so sad' clause into my wedding contract after a bride complained how terrible things looked in her 'legion, brown panelling walls, cheesey streamers and dollar store flowers" wedding...i had explained to them when they booked, dont expect to take your pictures there if it rains...absolutely nightmare location...no amount of pretty lighting could save this locale...guess what? it did rain, we did the pics in the ****ty location and they turned out like ****, just like i told her they would. The pictures at the house before hand were lovely....though she complained she looked fat, well she was....

Anywya, since that fiasco, i wrote it in to my contract, that if you choose a really bad location for pictures and I tell you its gonna be bad, then dont come to me complaining..."too bad, so sad' clause... ha ha

People understand now!
Elsapet...i hope it doesnt mean you are leaving the forum altogher...we love having you here.
cheers!

i don't think shes leaving after all, she must have gone through her posts and retracted the threat, its gone now as far as I can see.

We all get fired up about stuff, but gheesh think twice before you go onto a rant threatening to leave unless we give money to some guy we've never met nonetheless an unsubstantiated story as well as having a crappy history of customer complaints too........

It doesn't sit well with me...

Most reactions

Back