Vespa - critique please

mmm.. doesn't work for me either sorry. What I find most annoying is that I don't even know what to suggest to you (I hate that because I feel like I am letting you down.) I think the idea was good but it just didn't come off.

I agree with both of you...i kept trying to decide whether i liked it or not, i still don't know if i like it. It's weird.

anybody have any suggestions to what would make it a better photo?

Mike I try to keep up with free hosting sites since I have so many people ask me and they always change for the worse sooner or later. What problems have you had with photobucket? Very recently? Any details would be helpful.

Since you're posting a link I take it you haven't found any good replacement yet?

sometimes photobuket is really good, just about 2 weeks ago tho i tried linking a picture here and it gave me the whole red x thing. I figured that something must be wrong with photobucket as that was what i was using at the time. I actually have no clue if it was photobucket or not. I just assumed, If you have an explanation maybe that would help, i have nothing against pb, im just confused about the whole red x thing.

Well, sometimes a problem can occur on either end which will have that result. On the other hand, every free site I have seen eventually finds that the expense of all the bandwidth that linking offsite uses, is no longer justified for the traffic it brings in. Some of them like Webshots flat out state that they do not allow linking. Others like Sony's Image Station or MSN groups seem to be tricky or block some linking or make it difficult.

Hopefully this was a fluke with photobucket, we'll have to see I guess.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back