Viceroy Butterfly

almo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
The drippy bit at the bottom of the East Coast.
Website
jc-photoguy.tripod.com
This is my first post to this forum. I would appreciate any comments or suggestion...:sexywink:

Viceroy Butterfly,(Limenitis archippus)

d99e79f6.jpg

Almo, try www.photobucket.com for a host that will allow hotlinking. Or you can always subscribe here, get your own gallery, and upload directly from your pc.

Good luck! Looking forward to seeing your work. :)

Hi Almo! Good to see you over here.

As Terri suggests, photobucket.com is a pretty nice host for linking. Just be aware of their 250k download limit as they will resize automatically for anything over that.

Tuna

EDIT: Hey! There is the pic - you must have posted as I wrote. Very nice capture with perfect DOF. I'm going to avoid digging out my butterfly book and take your word on the ID.

Tuna said:

As Terri suggests, photobucket.com is a pretty nice host for linking. Just be aware of their 250k download limit as they will resize automatically for anything over that.

Tuna

EDIT: Hey! There is the pic - you must have posted as I wrote. Very nice capture with perfect DOF. I'm going to avoid digging out my butterfly book and take your word on the ID.

Strange, I still can't see the pic, just the 'no hotlinking' thing.

Tuna said:

Tuna

Hey Tuna! Gawd man you are everywhere I look. But that makes me a feel better knowing I have a friend out there....:mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back