Vicky is happy.

ferny

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.blueyedmuffin.co.uk
She's made 2000 posts and she's told me that she is so happy she is willing to do ANYTHING you want. As long as it's legal in the country you're posting from.

Make your requests.

Ok.... here we go.... :roll:....offers/requests/pleas will be accepted until I decide to grant the wish I deem most worthy.....

Oh yeah, and thanks everyone for creating such a nice place here for me to hang out in! Love you all!!

Vicky

I know it's a Sunday but can you run down to the Bottleo and buy me a 6-pack of Coronas please Vicky? :) :lol:

Hmmm well lets see... if you give me enough cash to get the coronas for you and a bottle of wine for myself, then we might be able to organise something...

Vicky, I ask that you buy me a Samsung E720 mobile phone. If you do, I promise to tell NO ONE that you just tripped over a sewing cabinet.

Pre-Loved. said:
Vicky, I ask that you buy me a Samsung E720 mobile phone. If you do, I promise to tell NO ONE that you just tripped over a sewing cabinet.

Are ya'll having a slumber party or something? :D

Congrats on the 2K Vicky!!

She just tends to walk before she looks. Not the safest of habits.

:biglaugh: hahaha. Nah no slumber party. That's my evil sister - who laughed when I just walked into the sewing cabinet in the dark and really hurt myself.

Evil girl! Evil!

I have no requests at the moment. ;) But congrats on the big 2K, Vicky!!! :cheer:

Meysha said:
:biglaugh: hahaha. Nah no slumber party. That's my evil sister - who laughed when I just walked into the sewing cabinet in the dark and really hurt myself.

Evil girl! Evil!

Sisters reserve to the right to be evil. Their evilness to their siblings knows no bounds. :lol:

Congrats fellow aussie ! :cheer:

Most reactions

Back