Victorian Fantasy...2 New HDRs by NJ

NJMAN

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Far beyond the bowels of human existence...Minneso
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are 2 of my latest HDR images. I am showing a color version and black and white version. Does one work better than the other? C&C always welcome as usual. Thanks for looking. :)

IMG_2948_hdr_websave.jpg

IMG_2948_bw_hdr_websave.jpg

Thanks for looking! :)

NJ

i think they both rock.

it looks like a video game or something!

They both look unnatural...I'd recommend going back and working on it until they look more natural. Decent, though.

I'm sure with the title "Victorian Fantasy" This is exactly the look that was sought... medieval fantasy painting type ...

Cool, it serves its purpose..

yeah i think it looks awesome! i like the black and white better :)

i like the black and white a bit more. the colours are too saturated in the first shot. concept is pretty cool

I've never seen photos with that kind of effect before, pretty cool. For that particular shot I prefer it in color.

Thanks everyone for the nice comments!

Thanks THORHAMMER for clearing that up for me. Yes Sideburns, it does look unnatural. I intended to make these look surreal. A medieval fantasy painting is fairly accurate for what I was trying to achieve. I was lucky to find this very historic looking old house only 3 miles from where I live, and I knew once I saw it that I had to photograph it and do something special with it. It helps to live in a city with lots of historic buildings.

I'm glad you all liked them. :)

WOW!

NJ, you are certainly nailing down that photomatix. I love both the colour and B&W equally, I just can't pick a favourite.

Super Fantastic job yet again.

Paul.

I really like the B&W one.

I think both of them look great - and I agree that it looks like something from a video game. Very cool.

Most reactions

Back