Video programs

bobandcar

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Am looking for some basic video editing program for use with my iphone and gopro videos.
Not looking to spend a whole lot.
Want to change exposure and ability to adjust speed of playback.

Any suggestions?

If you have a PC, windows movie maker. If you have a mac, Imovie. I find both of these are capable for quite a bit.

Edit: Although I don't know about the exposure idea.

Is movie maker with all versions of pcs?

Movie Maker 2011: Windows Vista Service Pack 2 (32-bit or 64-bit versions) or Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit versions)

Movie Maker 2012: Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit versions), Windows 8

Follow the link below to find the right version of Windows Movie Maker for your system.

Get Movie Maker - Microsoft Windows

Personally, I like to use AppGeeker Editor: AppGeeker - Video Converter, BD/DVD Converter - Convert movies to MP4, iPhone, iPad, ATV, Android and more. for smaller and fun videos. Easy to use, and imports well from GoPro and other devices.

If you have reasonable knowledge of editing video it can be picked up quickly.

Adobe Premiere Elements is a good consumer program. Adobe is running a special on the Photoshop Element + Premiere Elements for $50 off. Sale ends today 04.25.14

Premiere as the ability to slow speed and you can ease in and ease out. It is a little simple, but effective. Premiere Pro has time-remapping with more controls.

video editor, edit video | Adobe Premiere Elements 12

Well...Doesn't GoPro give you the GoPro Cine video or something? I know I got the Black edition and I got a free download of their software.

Well...Doesn't GoPro give you the GoPro Cine video or something? I know I got the Black edition and I got a free download of their software.

I have the Black 3+, but didn't download the freeware GoPro Studio. Looking at the overview of the Studio it appears to be fairly basic. Changing the speed is to the whole clip by presets and didn't see anywhere to ease in or out of the speed. There may be only basic color correcting too.

Premiere Elements allows you to slow a clip with ease in and out. This is for the whole clip so you would need to slice the area that you want to change speed. There are many other consumer editors out there too.

Premiere Pro allows you to set keyframes and gradually change the speed.

It all depends if the OP wants something basic or with more tools. Download a free trial version of editors and try them out to see if it fits your needs.

I bought Sony movie studio 13 and really like it. It will do everything you want it to do.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back