Vieques, Puerto Rico

NolascoDesign

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took this at Vieques, Puerto Rico. Taken with my Yashica D. Learning to shoot with slide film was a bit frustrating at first but I think I've finally got the hang of it... at least for daylight shots. Any criticism is welcome. Hope you all dig it.

Picture-3.jpg

Haven't been there in years but always loved this place. Did you happen to go to Culebra as well?

As for the shot, it's a bit high key but I like it, kind of has a mood going for it but maybe that's because I know what it feels like there ;)

Thanks for the tip gary, I will definitely keep that in mind.
Trever, unfortunately we didn't get to go to Culebra. We were only there for a week for a friend's wedding in San Juan so we decided Vieques to be the other spot. My wife researched Culebra but we decided on Vieques because we got a better deal on the place we stayed. I don't think you can have gone wrong with either place. Those islands are paradise. I wanted to get a couple shots of the locals on their wild horses but never got the right opportunity. Here are a couple more shots:

Picture2.png

Wife on the beach

Picture1-2.png

Picture3-1.png

Picture4.png

I know, I lived there (USVI) from the time I was 14...well I've been in CA since 1989 :(

Most reactions

Back