Viera Tree @ night

pharmakon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I started a new photography book I found in the library. Digital Photography Masterclass by Tom Ang. I haven't really seen anyone reccomend this book before, but I liked that it had an assignment at the end of each section so I decided to give it a try. The first assignment was "city lights" but I haven't been happy with anything that fit the assignment to the T. Anyways, while I was out looking for a new subject for the assignment I ended up stopping and taking a shot of the oak tree in the Viera roundabout. C&C always appreciated!

4257850187_d117787281_o.jpg

good shot of it! I live about 3 min from there off wickham lol!

Thanks. It was kind of a spontaneous thing. I think I might try again some time when there is still just a bit of light left in the sky, the top of the tree kinda got lost in the darkness.

Also might try to get a better angle for the light trails from the cars somehow.

hey I am also reading digital photography masterclass by tom ang...awesome book! the assignments are great too

Thanks. It was kind of a spontaneous thing. I think I might try again some time when there is still just a bit of light left in the sky, the top of the tree kinda got lost in the darkness.

Also might try to get a better angle for the light trails from the cars somehow.
might be a nice magic hour shot!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back