View from Mountain Cabin: Triangle of Interest

Compaq

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Color. The landscapes you share do not fail to move me. Beautiful.

That's kind to say, double-G :hugs: Thanks!

agree with GG. the color version is especially beautiful. My eye circles from the foreground stone to the cabin to the mountains in the right background and back. Very engaging.

Finally, a easy choice: THE COLOR VERSION. It's truly outstanding. Now if this were still the world of film and home darkrooms, I would be more inclined to view the B&W version as a personal goal to shoot for.

Would film be able to capture such a big dynamic range?

And thanks!

Great shot! It's hard to pick one, as DoF makes it a great shot for B&W... Sort of an Ansel Adams kind of shot jajaja... Congratulations!

Now, I see some strange blue on the top of the mountain and also the yellows and greens seems to be a little de-saturated for my taste, but they look good anyway. Just to try, but I'd diminish the blues and increase the yellows/greens in the B&W... Just a tad, to see if it better...

Anyway, great picture!

My main reason for not brightening the grass around the rock, as because I thought it might compete with the rock for attention. But it seems a little dark, yes, so I should perhaps try and see what it looks like :)

I prefer the color.

You know me Anders, I really enjoy a great landscape. Awesome work here. Love the composition choices.

I'd say the only possible way to improve this pic is to get the colors flush. It's feeling a little desaturated.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back