View from my back garden

Twyford has never looked so good!!:lol: :lol:
Love the clouds in number 2

Holy smokes, what a beautiful set of shots! Wonderful 'view'. They'd have had to pry me outta there with a crowbar and an army.

Antarctican said:
Holy smokes, what a beautiful set of shots! Wonderful 'view'. They'd have had to pry me outta there with a crowbar and an army.
Sounds like one of your tasks on your charity run.
The Penguin Queen, a crowbar & an Army. the mind boggles :lol:

Heh heh, will have to suggest that task to the organizers of the next event!

Antarctican said:

Thanks for that Anty.
The day after I took #3, on an island just off Fiji, we were hit by a Cyclone.
Didnt want to leave but we were told there was worse to come so most of us were put on the last boat passing by.:er:

Hoppy said:
The day after I took #3, on an island just off Fiji, we were hit by a Cyclone.
Didnt want to leave but we were told there was worse to come so most of us were put on the last boat passing by.:er:
Oh no! By how much was your vacation shortened? What a heartbreak...having to leave Fiji before the visit was over.

Antarctican said:
Oh no! By how much was your vacation shortened? What a heartbreak...having to leave Fiji before the visit was over.

Fortunatly just 1 day.

We then flew on to a very small island off Tonga for 5 days. On day 4 the main land was hit by a cyclone and we were put on a 5 minute warning to evacuate the island as the surface is only about 10 feet above sea level but fortunately we weren't hit by the main force of the storm. Bad storms seemed to follow us around, that holiday we were hit by 3 seperate cyclones in 3 different countries :er:

Hoppy said:
Fortunatly just 1 day.

We then flew on to a very small island off Tonga for 5 days. On day 4 the main land was hit by a cyclone and we were put on a 5 minute warning to evacuate the island as the surface is only about 10 feet above sea level but fortunately we weren't hit by the main force of the storm. Bad storms seemed to follow us around, that holiday we were hit by 3 seperate cyclones in 3 different countries :er:

If thats not proof my Voodoo works I don't know what is :twisted:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back