View from the top - Booth Rock, Algonquin

pjaye

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Scott and I hiked Booth Rock at Algonquin park the other day. We've decided to do every day trail. This one was 5km and 450 foot ascent. It was quite the view from the top.

(On a side note, the colors on my pictures SOOC are really washed out. Anyone have any suggestions on what I'm doing wrong?)

$DSC_3529.jpg
This is the view down from the cliff. I really wanted to lean out further but that probably would not have been a good idea.
$DSC_3557.jpg$DSC_3559.jpg$DSC_3563.jpg$DSC_3564.jpg$DSC_3566.jpg
This is the view from the bottom back to the top.
$DSC_3579.jpg

On the "washed out" SOOC images, are you shooting raw? If so, "washing out" may be an indication of overexposure - are any of the posted images SOOC so we can have idea of what is happening. It could also be an indication of a variety of things. Raw images SOOC always need some sort of processing.

WesternGuy

On the "washed out" SOOC images, are you shooting raw? If so, "washing out" may be an indication of overexposure - are any of the posted images SOOC so we can have idea of what is happening. It could also be an indication of a variety of things. Raw images SOOC always need some sort of processing.

WesternGuy

I am shooting raw, well Raw and JPEG. My screen is showing proper exposure but, will look into it. Thank you.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back