Looking South (it was a bit hazy)

P4210170-1.jpg

Looking (way) down at Macy's and the little park in the previous set

P4210164-1.jpg

A couple of beauties

P4210151-1.jpg

P4210191-1.jpg

Wow!
I am beginning to feel more and more excited about my first trip to this city starting on Sunday! You had BRILLIANT weather. That bit of haze is nothing! Wow. What views.
And all the photos that I had planned to take have now already been taken :cry: ;).
I'll still take mine :D.
Maybe I'll take the "rain pics" instead? Must check the world weather to know what clothes to pack...

Oh, and the "View Down" pic makes me feel funny in the stomach ;)

LaFoto said:
Wow!
I am beginning to feel more and more excited about my first trip to this city starting on Sunday! You had BRILLIANT weather. That bit of haze is nothing! Wow. What views.
And all the photos that I had planned to take have now already been taken :cry: ;).
I'll still take mine :D.
Maybe I'll take the "rain pics" instead? Must check the world weather to know what clothes to pack...

Oh, and the "View Down" pic makes me feel funny in the stomach ;)

No 2 photos are ever really alike. Each one is an expression of the person taking it and how they view the world. I can't wait to see yours when you get back (or send them from there).

Just wait tilll you see the "view down" in person. It is unbelievable. I have so much respect for the workers who build these buildings. I don't know how they do it. Talk about courage.

Yes, talk about courage! Wow.
I am getting MORE and MORE excited now.
It would be so great if we, too, had this kind of clear and sunny weather there... In a way I'd hate for us having to traipse through the rain on all our four days there... Well, you'll see as soon as we'll be back (I don't think I'll be able to already post pics while I am still there).

Great photos!

It makes me want to be there, in that city, to just walk around taking photos all day. Right now I could use that.

Come over, meet me. I'll be there as of Monday to come till Friday. Then I'll leave for Washington DC for the meet-up :D.

LaFoto said:
Come over, meet me. I'll be there as of Monday to come till Friday. Then I'll leave for Washington DC for the meet-up :D.
Darn it, Corinna, you make me wish I COULD just jet up there, so we could hit the Big Apple together, right before DC! How much fun would that be?

These pictures are great, I really get the sense of height and distance....and being up among the skyscrapers. :heart: Nice job!

I :heart: N.Y. :D Corinna is in for a treat!

So the view north was "a little hazy" when you were on top of the Empire State Building? That gives me ideas of getting my view from up there up onto this forum at last, then you will see what "hazy" can be ;) ---> we came into a snow storm up there :D. But we at least did not have ANY lines at all and were up on the observation deck sooner than we had ever expected (well, all the security check-up included).

Most reactions

Back