Viewing Black and White negatives.

BML

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have found some Black and White negatives in my desk and would like to be able to view them. Is it possible to this using a scanner. By the way, where can one have such negativesprinted?

Knowing the film format would be a huge help.

I have found some Black and White negatives in my desk and would like to be able to view them. Is it possible to this using a scanner. By the way, where can one have such negativesprinted?
You can view them in "preview" mode in most scanners. Just set the parameters for B&W film.

As to getting prints, CVS does do B&W, but the turn-around time is listed as three weeks. You can also print B&W out of your photo editor. If you live in a large enough area, there may be some remaining B&W processors, otherwise, you can do a "Google" search for processors which still do B&W.

Warning about 'sending' your negs in for printing: SOME PLACES DO NOT RETURN THE FILM. They scan and make prints, then toss your valuable negs. So be sure to ask if you'll get the celluloid back.

You can send them to my lab, we always treat your negs as gold and for sure give them back to you.
Call the lab if you have any questions.

www.schillers.com

Most reactions

New Topics

Back