Viewing Images In A TV?

Naicidrac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello,
my machine uses an SD card. I know that after I tweak an image in PS I cannot view it any longer on my camera LCD. A while back I bought a nice new Sony LCD TV and PS3. There is an SD slot on the PS3. I thought it would be cool to view the tweaked images on the LCD, but if I tweak them at all even though they are still Jpegs I cannot view them. Out of the camera there is no problem viewing them, but it I have tweaked them I cannot view them with the PS3 or camera. I am using a PC to do my digital work, and I thought maybe it is the way I need to say the JPG. I know there are three ways to compress of save a JPG and I thought that might have something to do with it. I can go online with the PS3 and view this forum to view images, but I wanted to view them from the PS3.

Thanks for any help

I would thing that it would be able to read any JPEG on the card...:scratch:

Some cameras come with and A/V cable, digital out from the camera to RCA (red, white, yellow) to the T.V. If you do have that, connect the camera directly to the T.V. and put the camera dial on play.

how do you set the photo to be in the correct format for ps3 viewing? i have that problem all the time... i ended up just connecting my computer to the ps3 via ethernet cable and doing it that way...

Some cameras come with and A/V cable, digital out from the camera to RCA (red, white, yellow) to the T.V. If you do have that, connect the camera directly to the T.V. and put the camera dial on play.
That works for images right from the camera...but I don't think that works for images that have been worked on with Photoshop or other software.

Thanks for the help guys, but how do I get it in DCF 2.0/Exif 2.21 compliant format?

Most reactions

Back