viewing optional - c&c recommended

austriker

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dlindahlphotos.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hey, so what else is new.. im kinda new to photog and would like some c&c over my shots... thanks! be harsh, i can take it im a man =)

1)
2977360128_05a14b21bb.jpg

2) .. removed... due to double post

3)
2983720502_f0791eab46.jpg

4)
2976993355_4426922a8b.jpg

Last edited:
well i'm pretty sure you've already posted at least one of these pics for CC (#2) which I believe is against forum rules... as for the other pics, because people already posted CC on #2 in your other thread... #1 doesnt really do it for me, its just kinda boring and over done... and #3 and 4 strike me as snap shots...

Have to be honest, none of these do it for me, esp #4 why to staged and his eyes kill the shot imo. The rest I find lacking interest but to each is own. Im sure you had a point when you took such. Thanks for posting.

well i'm pretty sure you've already posted at least one of these pics for CC (#2) which I believe is against forum rules... as for the other pics, because people already posted CC on #2 in your other thread... #1 doesnt really do it for me, its just kinda boring and over done... and #3 and 4 strike me as snap shots...

oh yes that is right, i forgot about that and will take it down asap.. thanks for noticing..

judging from the comments i have a lot of progress to make

Most reactions

Back