Vieri

Fine Art Landscape Photographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Nothing beats the stark beauty of Iceland in winter, and the expressive power of long exposures definitely helps in creating a special mood. Vik's Spirit, 323 seconds of exposure with my Hasselblad X1D, Hasselblad XCD 45mm and Formatt Hitech Filters Firecrest Ultra filters.

X1D1_01836.jpg

Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri

Beautiful, if you get much more time on those exposures your going to be doing timelapse photography. :biglaugh: Always love your work Vieri. :encouragement:

Wow! Spectacular image.

Very nice work there, Vic! I'm curious, when you do an exposure for that long are you using a real small aper. like around 22, 32??? I'm assuming it was daytime with plenty of light and I'm probably wrong in assuming that. Enlighten me.

Ah, another one of your great "snap shots" :cool:

Thank you very much Dennis, glad you liked it :)

Another beautiful image.....

Thank you very much indeed Jeff! :)

Thank you very much! :)

Beautiful, if you get much more time on those exposures your going to be doing timelapse photography. :biglaugh: Always love your work Vieri. :encouragement:

Thank you very much Jeff, glad you are enjoying my work! :)

Wow! Spectacular image.

Than you very much indeed :)

Very nice work there, Vic! I'm curious, when you do an exposure for that long are you using a real small aper. like around 22, 32??? I'm assuming it was daytime with plenty of light and I'm probably wrong in assuming that. Enlighten me.

The name is Vieri, but thank you for your comment, glad you enjoyed it! :) About your question, there is no way that you can get down to that kind of exposure times just by closing down your aperture. What you need is a ND filter, around 10 - 13 stops. Hope this helps :)

Beautiful shot, Vic! It makes me feel kinda horror yet pure mind. Good job!

The name is Vieri, but thank you very much, I am glad you enjoyed the shot! :)

Best regards,

Vieri

Thanks, Vieri, (I have no clue as to why I called you Vic, my apologies) I appreciate the feedback.

Thanks, Vieri, (I have no clue as to why I called you Vic, my apologies) I appreciate the feedback.

:) No worries, it happens (twice in this thread, for some reason! :) ) Glad to help!

Best regards,

Vieri

Most reactions

Back