villagers on set in the middle east

newrmdmike

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
_HUD1605.jpg

I like it- glad to see you're getting back into posting here. It's a whole different crowd now tho.

thanks braxie, and yeah i see! its very different now, oh well i think i am too so it should be fun.

Why do you say "on set" in your title. What does it mean?

thanks braxie, and yeah i see! its very different now, oh well i think i am too so it should be fun.

Probably. I think last time I thought about Edward Weston was from something you may have said. Anyway, I'm watching a show on him and Charis and when the got a fellowship from the Guggenhiem and met up with Ansel Adams in Yosemite. Interesting looking at the photos going from being of her to landscapes and her in the landscapes.

hey lafoto, because its a faux village. the buildings are fake, the villagers very Caucasian . . . . nothing really from the mid east.

its from a military training exercise with lots of role playing etc.

braxie, there was a cool westin mexico portfolio of lithographic prints floating around universities a few years back, wish i had taken some pictures, there were some shots in there that i had never seen before that i really enjoyed. I don't think i've seen the documentary your talking about though.

its from a military training exercise with lots of role playing etc.

braxie, there was a cool westin mexico portfolio of lithographic prints floating around universities a few years back, wish i had taken some pictures, there were some shots in there that i had never seen before that i really enjoyed. I don't think i've seen the documentary your talking about though.

It was interesting and had some great film clips of Charis rolling around in the sand naked. I liked how her and his landscapes seemed almost interchangable. Her talents, modeling for sure, and writing complimented his. Ultimately, I believe due to his ego, she fell in love with another man and left Weston for him and to have children. It was interesting hearing what she thought of him. She seemed genuinely sad that things didn't work out differently between them.

Most reactions

Back