Vinalhaven, Maine

o hey tyler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This weekend, I went to Vinalhaven, Maine. An island off of the coast of Rockland. It's a fairly large island, and thankfully my girlfriend (who is originally from the island) and I were able to borrow her Uncle's truck to get around. It's a quaint place, very few shops "down town." There is however, the home of Robert Indiana (Robert Indiana - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) the creator of the "Love" statue which I'm sure you're all familiar with.

These are just a few shots from the two of us putzing around the island.

I recently had got her the snake Alex & Ani bracelet as an early birthday present. She has a snake tattoo on her right arm, so I found it fitting.
ibmRFd0ZB3dGYg.jpg

As we were boarding the ferry, I grabbed a quick photo of the name of the island above where the cars were parked on the voyage over.
ifIVfYVeKb5xl.jpg

Just as the boat ride started, Gabrielle was not impressed with the amount of direct sun.
i49T9MjBXhm0d.jpg

The Breakwater Lighthouse off of Rockland, ME.
ifBNVF1JfqJcr.jpg

A Candid of some elderly gentleman using his Binoculars.
iTvGTNImTznhI.jpg

Cruising around in good ol' Randy's truck.
ibeNnBGHgol8Yx.jpg

A few pretty gangster bikes.
i1PxRPT8ONtU4.jpg

Some very nice window light coming in at the local fry shack.
ipOmcLrqD8yS3.jpg

C&C not really requested, because of the volume of photos. But feel free to give feedback if you want.

Thanks Bill and Billy!

One more of her Uncle's boat coming back from haul. (Hauling lobster traps, for you non-seafaring folks) He is the one gracious enough to let us ride around in his truck all day while he was out.

1077067_10151726239816912_709113313_o.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back