IMG_8596MandBpwsf.jpg

IMG_8604MandBpwfc.jpg

IMG_8633MandBpwbw.jpg

IMG_8643MandBpwle.jpg

IMG_8649MandBpwbwb.jpg

IMG_8653MandBpwle.jpg

IMG_8658MandBgm.jpg

IMG_8709MandBder.jpg

Stunning. You picked an almost perfect model for that type of shoot. You certainly have the "feel" down pretty good.

The model with the Umbrella is awesome to see. She is very pleasant in showing her expressions in the face.

BEAUTIFUL!!! The model makes these photos!

Wonderful photos! My favorite is the umbrella one, but almost of the others are great, too. (I don't care for the black dress in the black chair one that much. The red dress in the black chair one is good, though. Maybe adding another effect to the former would get it looking a little better?)

Also, was she kneeling just before doing the black dress in the black chair one? She has two red spots on the fronts of her knees. You might want to edit those out, as they are distracting.

Thanks for the thoughts. This was a shoot that I did to force myself to work with lighting totally different than my usual studio lighting. We had a great time, got some great images and I've definitely got some things I'd like to try out next time. :D

These are awesome. That first one really made me feel like I was looking at something from the past. Bravo!

Most reactions

Back