I was just playing around editing
some photos and came up with this. I like it because it is different than the
studio shots I ussually take. I am trying to try creative effects on my photos
lately. I hope this worked.

Any C&C is really
appriciated.

Thanks

untitled-666-3-Edit-Edit-Edits.jpg

The photo is great! Love the motion. Dont understand what you edited though besides the border. Can you give us some details?

Thank you for commenting and asking.

Sure, I am glad to help anyone. Well, I added a yellow cast to make the image look older. Also, I added noise and coffee stains. The hand motion is made in photoshop by motion blur. Actually, thats mostly it :)

Nice!++

Send in more!!

I'm going to be the voice of opposition. Normally I really like your work, but this one doesn't do it at all for me. The processing seems like it was done solely for the sake of processing, and IMO, adds nothing to the image.

I'm not digging the post processing as well. The frosted borders don't fly with me anymore Samer. I think simple edits go far and timeless. If you get bored and want to get creative, I say push the limits of your composition and lighting instead.

Nice!++

Send in more!!

Thanks for explaining. This is all stuff that someone would not notice unless it was explained to them. So i say good job!

I'm going to be the voice of opposition. Normally I really like your work, but this one doesn't do it at all for me. The processing seems like it was done solely for the sake of processing, and IMO, adds nothing to the image.

I think the border/texture is too much. I like it otherwise :)

I'm not digging the post processing as well. The frosted borders don't fly with me anymore Samer. I think simple edits go far and timeless. If you get bored and want to get creative, I say push the limits of your composition and lighting instead.

Thank you all for like/criticizing.

@tirediron, PinkDoor, camz: You are totally right, and thanks for honesty. I edited it this way just to try this edit and I thought the photo might work for it. I am planning to make a project (just for self learning) and make different themes where the styling, posing, lighting and editing are inline such as the 70s era for example.. Other wise it will be a modern photo with bad colors :)

Now it is morning in here and I posted this last night. When I saw the border now yeah it is over the edge, although I wasn't seeing it like this yesterday maybe because I was still working on it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back