Virginia International Tattoo

michael9000000

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is what it is...

http://www.virginiaartsfest.com/2013/tattoo-main

And these are some of the photos I took there...

$image-895207713.jpg

$image-1362040550.jpg

$image-4149698694.jpg

$image-1978503648.jpg

$image-3800229653.jpg

$image-603543500.jpg

C&C is welcome...

Not at all what I expected. But very nice.

Love 'em! I especially like the sense of movement in #3 and the depth of field (get me trying to use technical terms - might be completely wrong, mind, total beginner - I mean how the fellow in front is sharply focused and the background falls away to a bright blur) in #5.

Love 'em! I especially like the sense of movement in #3 and the depth of field (get me trying to use technical terms - might be completely wrong, mind, total beginner - I mean how the fellow in front is sharply focused and the background falls away to a bright blur) in #5.

You seem to have a solid grasp on what depth of field means. A blurred background behind a focused subject is called bokeh.

Thank you, Michael :D I'm still very much in the stage of "I know when I like what I see", and struggling a bit with technical details sometimes. I'm happy I got that right, and the comment (now known to be technically correct) still stands. I like the bokeh in the background due to the depth of field in #5. There we go - thanks again! :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back