visions in the night

Dew

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
last night i had the worse nightmare and almost strangled my hubby while half sleep :lol:

in my "nightmare" ... my hubby (doxx) did things unbecoming of a husband that made me so furious, i woke up and wanted to wrap my hands around his neck :lol: ... luckily, just at that moment, he rolled over and put his arms around me :sad anim:

even though it wasnt "real" ... i was still mad at him when he woke up
:pissed: ... i told him what happened, he said, "i didnt do anything." :lol:

do you ever get upset at your loved ones for something that happened in your "dreams" ?? :lol: ... or am i the only drama queen? :p

i don't think i've really ever gotten mad at anyone for something they did/said in a dream... although i did get pretty irked any time a guy i was seeing dream-cheated on me. :p

this reminds me of an episode of friends though. (almost everything does. :wink:) phoebe is all pissed off at ross and won't tell anyone why and eventually she says she can't even remember what it was so then ross plays a game with her to try to get her to remember. it went like this:

Ross: (entering) Okay Pheebs, I know how we're going to figure this out. Okay, clear your mind and answer the first thing that comes into your head. Okay?

Phoebe: Uh-hmm.

Ross: What do you like better flora or fauna?

Phoebe: Fauna.

Ross: Who would you rather be Simon or Garfunkle?

Phoebe: Garfunkle.

Ross: Why are you mad at me?

Phoebe: You said I was boring--Ohh!

Ross: When did I say you were boring?!

Phoebe: Oh my God, I remember now! We were playing chess!

Ross: Phoebe! You and I have never played chess!

Phoebe: Oh, come on! Yes, remember that time on the frozen lake? We were playing chess, you said I was boring, and then you took off your energy mask and you were Cameron Diaz! (Realizes) Okay, there's a chance this may have been a dream.

:lmao: @ Carli....

I dreamed my hubby cheated on me with my sister and was pissed with him for part of the day....just couldn't shake it right away, that was a nasty little dream.... :oops:

Speaking of weird dreams, he admitted this morning to having a dream awhile back that he'd killed somebody and buried them by a lake (this, from one of the most non-violent guys on the planet). And the only reason he was telling me about THAT dream was because he dreamed last night the cops were digging around in the area and he was in a panic about it..... weird huh?? :scratch: NOT the kind of recurring/ongoing dream you want to have!

well, in my "night terror" me and my hubby were hanging out at an outdoor cafe with a male friend of his sitting at the table. ... i think i went to the bar to get drinks ... came back .. my hubby was gone ... i turned around and he was sitting at another table with a woman :shock: ... all laughing and giggly :x

i screamed over to the table, "Markus, get over here!!! .. what are u doing?" .... he came back ... moments later... i went to the bathroom, came back, and he was gone :bounce:

so i figured he left with that woman :pissed: ... somehow i found out where she lived (i just magically appeared in front of her house :lol: ) ... she had sliding doors with clear glass, i could see him standing in her living room nekid :no smile:

i crashed straight through that glass door without a cut on my body :lol:
... the lady ran and he stood there with a smirk on his face :irked:

at that moment i woke up livid and about ready to strangle him :pissed:
i had to get up and get some water or something.. i was so pissed when i woke up and told him about it ... he professed his innocence :lol:

im still a little ticked off, but it may be a little silly of me :eek:

im still a little ticked off, but it may be a little silly of me

You think so??? :wink:

But I understand completely, since I did the same thing!

i never had a dream like that before

yesterday we we're talking to one of my clients about marriage and stuff ... he wanted photos for an online dating service (me and my hubby met that way), he kept saying, people dont take marriage seriously these days and he was asking us for advice (as if we're marriage counselors :lol: )

we were talking about finding your soul-mate and stuff .. i think that nightmare came from that and also, i was telling him this story of Christian Slater's wife breaking a drinking glass on his eye cause she caught him at a strip club :lol: ....

puffffffffffff, i hope tonight i dream about babies or something :roll:

Yeah Ive done that.

I have this weird thing that everytime ive been overseas, I dream that a family member has died. I wake up ina sweat and have to ring home in the middle of the night to see if they are all ok.

Its happened on my last 3 trips now. :?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back