VISTA!!!!!

Is VISTA for you?

• Don't know?!?!?!

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • MAC is for me

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • Love VISTA!!!!

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Think Vista is a sign from the DEVIL!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 15 39.5%

• Total voters
Vista has too many bugs. It needs another year before alot of that is worked out. I still use XP but my mothers computer has Vista and I hate it!!!!!!!!

I have tried Vista and XP (used to run XP before I got my own comp.) and I hate it. Its a OSX knock off.

Macbook with Lightroom 1.2 : )

vista is nothing short of annoying...i do I.T. for a living, and will be buying a MAC as my next computer but loading XP/OSX on it with "parrallez" or how ever its spelled for dual boot...

I do IT work for local businesses in the area. I also have recommended Vista as an OS for several people I know (who don't know much about computers).

ugh! you might say. However, there are several tricks to setting it up initially, that will help reduce the bugs, make it faster, etc. If I am going to recommend somebody a PC, I make them give it to me first, so I can set it up so it runs smooth...not with all that crap that comes on it in the first place. Since then, nobody's had problems with Vista. Everybody seems super impressed and problem-free.

However, I must say that I beta-tested Vista Beta 1, Vista Beta 2, and Vista RC1. Oh, and also... I had those as my primary OSes on my main computers, so I had to see all the bugs all the time. (i did this not out of stupidity, but so i could get a jump start on fixing problems with vista). All that to say, i'm probably a bit biased, cause the official Vista release seems super bug-free compared to the ones I've been working with in the past.

To end this, I am jealous of you mac owners. :irked: They're great computers (except for when you have to replace parts cause they're boogers). If I didn't fix PCs all the time, and if I didn't hook other PC's parts up to my computer all the time, then a Mac would be my computer of choice. :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back