D7K

This is the right time..
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
500px.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So, after suffering from cabin fever and growing anxiety from not being able to get out and shoot, we decided last night we would getup today and head into the mountain for the sunrise. A spot we've previously visited.
Waking at 05:30 on Saturday ain't easy but we grabbed a coffee and jumped in the car. I spent an hour shooting through the sunrise; which this morning, was amazing, so colourful, pink, purple, yellow, red, blue... amazing way to start the day.

Anyways, here's the first edit from the session; C&C always welcomed.

D850 - F11 - ISO80 - 137 Seconds

Feb_Sunrise.jpg

For me nothing to say on CC wise, it is a beautiful image and taken very well. All the colours go together beautifully and it`s a great shot imo.

Reactions: D7K
Very nice! I like the way the tree branches are lit from below.

Reactions: D7K
For me nothing to say on CC wise, it is a beautiful image and taken very well. All the colours go together beautifully and it`s a great shot imo.

Thanks a lot Dave! Only the 2nd time visiting this spot of the mountain but more than worth it!

Very nice! I like the way the tree branches are lit from below.

Thank you, It was a great start to the weekend!

Beautiful shot, loved the sky.

Thanks! It was really beautiful, I liked this one probably the most of all the shots I got. I did have to switch pretty quickly between shooting for over 2 minutes down to 2 seconds and less... Worth it for sure..

I didn't want to spam here with all of the shots from the sunrise, so if you're interested to see more, head over to my portfolio where I've uploaded a few more.. However, As I showed the start, it was only fair to show the end...

Sunrise_Sunstar.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back