Vivian and Camilla

Creepy-tastic. Like the angles and shadows. I think I like the first one better.

For some reason, I'm almost thinking that I'd prefer the second one to have just the figure on the right, with the same lighting, but maybe cropped into a portrait.

I'll take your suggestions and give it a try. I have all three girls for two weeks. I'll have plenty if time to try, try, try again.

Needs fill! Underexposed! Badly shot! lol!

Oh, wait, who am I logged in as? Oh, right, THAT guy. Um.

These are quite nice as well, the girls are great. I find these a little thin, though. I have a sort of "So it's an interesting object, so what?" reaction. Something to consider is adding some translucency to the shadows, give us some murky indecipherable forms back there. At least, that's something I am doing these days. Also, have you considered accessorizing them? Get some jewelry? Clothing? I dunno, how about a belt around the neck? There's lots of stuff you could do. Give me some stuff to imagine with.

"Thin" is a great descriptive word, it let me know exactly what you wanted to see. I'm hoping for no rain tonight to take them into the forest. I was stuck in my cramped 2x2 bedroom due to rain. I had to strategically hide the crappy walls with harsh lighting. Ended up liking the harsh lighting so it wasn't a loss. I think I need to get bored with the nakedness and lines before I get into accessories. Give me a few days.

Really loving these! Great stuff. I love the textures created by the areas that are peeling off, and I really enjoy the mood. And personally I really love the shot with the two of them together; it's intimate, creepy and moody, and they go well together in my opinion. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what you create in the forest with them, as well as any other future works with them.

Thanks Dan, I went to bed last night with one eye open since they were lined up on top of my dresser. All heads, legs, arms and hand in their creepy dismantled glory. shudder

Thanks Dan, I went to bed last night with one eye open since they were lined up on top of my dresser. All heads, legs, arms and hand in their creepy dismantled glory. shudder

At least they weren't in the bed with you.

Brilliant idea Runnah. Hubby flies home at 2am. I'll put them in bed for him!!! Lol
I'll sleep in guest room. Should scare the **** out of him!

Brilliant idea Runnah. Hubby flies home at 2am. I'll put them in bed for him!!! Lol
I'll sleep in guest room. Should scare the **** out of him!

I am not responsible for cardiac episodes or soiled linens.

The lighting brought to you by 2 bedside lamps supported by pillows and our mega watt boat flashlight for back light. The back light was a little too subtle. Next time I'll use the ATV flashlight as well. LOL
Redneckery at it's best.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back