Voightlander Vito CD -- For Sale

Rob

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ukphotographs.com
The next camera in Rob's bargain lot is a lovely Voightlander Vito CD. This camera was rescued and lovingly restored by yours truly and is now a delight to operate.

v1.jpg

It's a compact manual camera with a splendid Voightlander Lanthar 2.8/50 lens. Shutter speeds are from B to 1/250th and aperture from f2.8 to f22.

The leather has been lovingly restored to perfect conditions, and all mechanicals have been thoroughly cleaned and adjusted. As with all my cameras, the interior and lens are pristine and they have been looked after very carefully.

v2.jpg

This is a 35mm film camera and as it has no mirror, it operates silently - a great candid camera. It has the legendary West German build quality - it is fully metal alloy and is very very tough indeed.

v3.jpg

It's fully manual, with a working selenium light meter which reads about 1/2 stop under exposed, but is still perfectly usable - just align the needle slightly to the right of the red arrow, instead of exactly on top.

v4.jpg

As you can see, the body is absolutely unmarked and the camera is very clean and ready to go - no batteries needed!

Yours for the bargain price of £24 + P&P. ($41 or 35eur)

Please PM me or reply to the thread if you are interested!

Thanks

Rob

I'm interested! :D
I was just talking to Mitica about getting a model similar to this...
I'll PM you for more info. :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back